One of the objectives of the LAMBDA project is organization of a Big Data Analytics Summer School in Belgrade in 2019 and 2020.
Due to COVID-19, this year's LAMBDA Big Data Analytics Summer School was organized online on 16 - 17 June 2020. See Announcement
We are very pleased to share with the potential users the following presentations and learning materials:
- Using Big Heterogeneous Health Data for Personalised Medicine (Keynote)
- Semantic information infrastructures from business information delivery to water management (Keynote, video)
- Soft computing for Transparent synthesis of Geo Big Data (Keynote, PPT)
- Data for AI: The EC’s Horizon Europe/Digital Europe Programmes and BDVA’s standpoint (Lecture, PPT)
- Reasoning on Financial Knowledge Graphs: The Case of Company Networks (Lecture, Chapter 2, Chapter 6)
- Chronorobotics: Spatio-temporal models for social and service robots (Lecture video)
- Knowledge Graphs Creation (Lecture, PPT, Chapter 4)
- SANSA Distributed Semantic Analytics Stack (Lecture and Hands-on, Chapter 7)
- Federated Query Processing (Lecture, PPT, Chapter 5)
- IntelliSys: Intelligent System for Road Safety based on Driver Stress and Behavior (Lecture)
- Survey of Big Data Applications (Lecture, PPT, Chapter 9)
The Big Data Analytics Summer School 2020 was opened by Dr. Valentina Janev, LAMBDA project coordinator.
Keynote delivered at the Big Data Analytics Summer School 2020 by Dr. Mariana Damova, Mozajka.
Keynote delivered at the Big Data Analytics Summer School 2020 by Dr Gloria Bordogna, Italian National Research Council IREA