Registered users are free to:
- Create a profile of their company and Use the possibilities of the LAMBDA Tools for networking.
- Re-use the LAMBDA Learning materials.
Under the following conditions
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful behaviour – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that
- This service may contain translations powered by third party services. Selecting to use the translate service will result in data being sent to third-party services. We disclaims all warranties related to the translations, expressed or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- You license freely your contributions; the contents (images) you upload will be is in the public domain.
Refraining from Certain Activities
We reserve the rights to remove content that we consider to be inappropriate, offensive or spam. Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may also subject you to liability. Therefore, for your own protection and for that of other users, you may not engage in such activities on our sites.
These activities include:
Harassing and Abusing Others
- Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism; and
- Transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users.
Violating the Privacy of Others
- Infringing the privacy rights of others under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other applicable laws (which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit content); The EU GDPR Regulation aims to strengthen the rights of individuals to manage personal data held on them.
- Soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy, or any promotional or commercial purpose not explicitly approved by the project; and
- Soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors.
Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
- Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
- With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and
- Engaging in fraud.
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography;
- Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and
- Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Misuse of Facilities
- Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
- Engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services and have not been approved by the project community;
- Disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on a project website or the networks or servers connected with a project website;
- Disrupting the services by inundating any of the project websites with communications or other traffic that suggests no serious intent to use the project website for its stated purpose;
- Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks unless all the following conditions are met:
- such actions do not unduly abuse or disrupt our technical systems or networks;
- such actions are not for personal gain (except for credit for your work);
- you report any vulnerabilities to project&apo;s developers (or fix it yourself); and
- you do not undertake such actions with malicious or destructive intent.