This deliverable presents the status of development of the LAMBDA platform at the end of the project and serves as a quick reference guide to functionalities currently available at the following link (see https://project-lambda.org/). The platform aims at facilitating the cooperation within the consortium and with LAMBDA stakeholders in the West Balkan Region (i.e., government agencies, universities, research and development organizations, and other organizations) on topics and activities relevant for the LAMBDA project.
The web site has been divided into three main Sections:
- Public part that web pages relevant for the LAMBDA learning, communication and dissemination activities (see Menu in the rectangle on the right upper corner);
- Private part of the platform for the members of the consortium;
- Private part of the platform for the stakeholders involved in LAMBDA activities as Advisory Board members, teachers, and participants at the Big Data Analytics School.
Everybody with a valid e-mail address can register with the platform and become an authenticated user. The LAMBDA platform is based on Drupal, leading open-source content-management framework. The platform is maintained by the members of the team from the Institute Mihajlo Pupin, however each partner has a representative who is a responsible contact for the platform.
The public part of the LAMBDA platform leads to information about
- The project (Partners, Advisory Board, Objectives, Methodology, Milestones, Action Plans, Promotional Material);
- Summer schools (Big Data Analytics Summer School, Belgrade, Serbia, June 2021, Big Data Analytics Summer School, Belgrade, Serbia, June 2020, Big Data Analytics Summer School, Belgrade, Serbia, June 2019);
- E-learning possibilities (Lectures, Big Data Tools, Scenarios, Link to SlideWiki);
- News and events (Forthcoming events, Past events, Webinars, Research-Industry forums, Networking with School Teachers, Staff exchanges, Consortium meetings);
- Results of the project, including different Search options, Deliverables, Publications, Preceding publications, Awards, PhD defence events, and Related Projects.