The LAMBDA project started in July 2018 with a primary objective to Strengthening the Human capital and Education, Research and Development capacities of “Mihajlo Pupin” Institute, the leading Serbian R&D institution in information and communication technologies in order to serve as a Big Data & Analytics HUB that connects and integrates scientists and professionals from the West Balkans and the entire region into the European Research Area. While the first deliverable of Task 1.4 (Quality control, Risk management and Self-assessment (Plan)) introduced measures for monitoring the project implementation, this deliverable reports on the results achieved in the LAMBDA framework by December 2020.
Taking into consideration that results of self-evaluation have been presented in several deliverables already, please check
- D5.5 First Report on Communication activities and Dissemination Events 1.0, Table 3. Communication Activities – Targets and Achievements (Status, June 2019), Table 4. Dissemination Activities – Targets and Achievements (M12);
- D5.3 First Report on Stakeholder Engagement and Exploitation Activities, Table 4. Staff statistics, comparing the number of employees with higher education in year 2018 and 2019 (M15);
- D3.4 Smart Data Analytics, Section 3 Description of Lectures (KPI = 38 Lectures, 5 from external partners) (M24);
- D3.4 LAMBDA Learning and Consulting Tools at PUPIN , Section 3 Experiments (M24);
- D5.8 Sustainability Measures and Activities, Innovation and IPR Management (Plan), Table 2. LAMBDA Transferable outputs (status June 2020) (M24);
- D5.4 Second Report on Stakeholder Engagement and Exploitation Activities, Section 3.2 Summary of Dissemination Activities that Maximize Impacts (M30);
- D5.7 Report on Communication activities and Dissemination Events, Section 4 Statistics about the LAMBDA Website (M30)
Herein (Section 2) we focus on the Key Performance Indicators related to capacity building of the Institute Mihajlo Pupin.
Section 3 reports about the project organization and management activities, see also the LAMBDA Portal – Project.
Section 4 gives the current status of submission of deliverables (16 approved, 16 submitted, 4 will be submitted in June 2021).
Section 5 discusses the risk management procedures.