The Belgrade Metropolitan University in cooperation with the Mathematical Institute of SANU and the eSafety Association organized the eleventh BISEC'2019 International Conference on Information Security on 13th of September 2019. The BISEC'2019 conference was officially opened by the rector of Metropolitan University, Professor Dragan Domazet, who emphasized the importance of this conference for Serbia and the Region.
The main theme of the BISEC'2019 conference was - Critical Infrastructure Protection, while the sub-topics were:
- Security management in SCADA system
- Design of secure data protection solutions in SCADA systems
- Security measures for data protection in SCADA systems
- Implementation of technical data protection measures in SCADA systems
- Advanced Critical Infrastructure Protection Techniques
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in critical infrastructure protection
- Data protection standards in SCADA systems
- RS and EU legislation regarding the protection of critical infrastructure data
A roundtable was organized "Implementation of Security Measures for Critical Infrastructure Protection" with guest speakers:
- Professor Dr. Khalid Saeed, Faculty of Computer Science, University of Technology in Bialystok, Poland;
- Professor Zlatogor Minchev, PhD, Institute of Information and Communication Technologies, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Aleksandar Mirkovic, CISO SBER Bank, founder of the Association for eSecurity, Belgrade, Serbia (Moderator).
The event was an opportunuty to meet stakeholders from the Safety and Security domain from Serbia and abroad including Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, the United Kingdom, Poland and Bulgaria.
More about the event can be found here