Session on Learning and Applying Big Data Analytics (LAMBDA)
This Session aims at bringing together researchers, industry experts, practitioners and potential users who are interested in different aspects of data science and analytics. The focus of the discussion will be on new research challenges related to Big Data processing taking into consideration characteristics like Volume, Velocity, Variety and Veracity, as well on on the best practice for development Big Data applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Big Data Pre-processing
- Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Visualization Tools
- Stream Processing Data Engines
- Advances in NoSQL databases (key/value, columnar, document)
- Advances in Graph databases
- Enterprise Knowledge Graphs
- Distributed Big Data Frameworks
- Distributed Semantic Analytics
- Semantic Web technologies (platforms/frameworks/services)
- Big Data Solutions in Practical Use-cases
- Scenario-based analysis, studies, practical experiences and applications and also work in progress solutions based on semantic technologies and Big Data frameworks
The Session will be part of the ICT Innovation Program.